Sunday, September 26, 2010

I guess it's about time.

Well, I'm finally entering the world of Blogging. This is a new adventure for me, so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to use this Blog as a means to let everyone know about very special animals that we are caring for and to find wonderful homes for them. We care about all the animals in the shelter, but there will always be a few that will touch our hearts, either because of health concerns they have or special behavioral traits, or just because no one else has looked closely enough at them to see what a great pet they would make. I know there are people who want to help these "special children" of ours, and I thought this would be a great way to highlight them, to let people know about them. I'm hoping to be able to update this blog at least weekly, so check back often to see what we're doing, learn about our animals, our staff, our volunteers and the wonderful dogs and cats we have that are waiting to go home and be part of a family, maybe even your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment